Wednesday 15 November 2017



     Little Feet’s Bleed

Excruciating pains felt
Hearts pants slowly fade off
Digging deeper into innocence
Like a galamsey operator
Digging deeper to the core of the earths

Shhhh!!! .what is Shhh?
A language yet to decipher
Silenced and sliced
Wicked arms gripped
Wails collected into palms and heard never

He knows I can’t talk
Neither can I accuse
And afraid too
After I was promised death
If I dare say Jack
I breathe last

Shhhh!!
Little beaded waist
Retire and respire to waste
And beads of sweats
Flood my teary eyes

I sat in silence
Dumbed
Muted
The bar spoke
They said he is innocent
Ah Well!!
He is innocent
But I hear him say still
Shhhh!!

CampaignAgainstChildRape!!

Aphro Biitka
Highest17
LostChapters1


No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...