Saturday 11 November 2017


When I Die

When I die
Still I will lie
sing me deaths
certain deaths from the beyonds
pray me deep sleeps
and tear not too

When I die
Do not cry at my graveside
My hands cannot wipe your tears
My soul will not bear you sorrows
Caress not my tombstone even

When I die
Bury me upside down
So that the world will see my back
See my hidden scars
See my secrets too

When I die
I rot in drops
My ego will not survive
Not again my smiles
Even not my souls

When I die
Do not cry
Just Just look up into the sky
And say goodbye
Perhaps I loved you

Me too you before
You be me someday
Hold on tight
When the grim reaper is come
Hold your soul between your teeth
Else you tarry like me

When I die
Let me live

☆Danny Biitka☆
○Aphro Biitka○
●Highest17●

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...