Saturday 21 October 2017


●I Wail of a  Plagiarizer●

Steal my words
Take them gently
They used to be pure
with life atop it
When you chew
chew them slowly
break them gently
The words have a creator

Lit up your fame
Shout out your name
Hide all your shame
It's all your game
But wait till you lame
where words shackle you
to name shame and jail

Spew my words
but they remain me
Take my glory,am my glory
When you sing
sing of my wells too
praise the pen that saw you

If you see no more words
know I was the last of my kind
We gone extinct
With our words
and the tools of man
hanging on our sore backs

☆Danny Biitka☆
■Highest17■

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...