Wednesday 18 October 2017


Till Death Do us Apart

Until death wished you farewell
I thought it false
Until the shackles fell
and we failed the love course
Your breathes breathed no more
and hearts all turn sore

A solemn promise we chewed
to abide by us
and us in us
Casted our loves to the castle rocks
mirrors stumped upon,and upon
and merry rice graced the red carpet
on the day we shared vows

How I wished for
I wished for life to share
No,to borrow
I would have taken your place
me to the earth and you to ground
But you gone away
Leaving no trace of life
and making my heart sway
and my heart dive

You retire too early
not even a kin left behind
I don't wish for another vow
I will lay by thee
always be me here
the pungent smell of your carcass will cure me
I shall tarry here
and your gravestone  will be my head rest

until death do us apart
until it does me too apart
as I draw yet air
I shall cast you away not yet
but cling on to the promise we made
on the day we walked down the aisle.

Danny Biitka
Highest17

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...