Wednesday 18 October 2017


○Write me a Poem○

Please do write I plea
that such words
words that can be weaved
and sewed to
Into a language of the gods
And the goddesses
And too the unheard voices

Write me please I plead
Words that echo in the open
When worlds grow deafened ears
When bitter pills swallow sweeter
And the spoken truths hanged on gallows
Write me such words
to heal the world

Words that speak
I mean spoken words
The living gods might love to dance
Words better than sacrificials
Words that do heal
Words heal madam,words heal
Poem speaks words

When teeth holds tongue hostage
And lips locks shut tight
Speak to me still
Speak to heal
Write me please
Write me a Poem

☆Danny Biitka☆
■Highest17■

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...