Wednesday 18 October 2017


■Under Bloody Suns■

Soo loud head hear
Soo close death near
And lives soo filled with fear
And uncertainty not clear
Our hearts not yet cheer

Above our heads fly them
Below us too they come
In search for bloods
For fresh lives
And older lives too
Under the scorching Africa suns

The gates and floors of Eastern Africa cries loud
Those in the Western Africa also cries out
The woes deepen day by night
Liitle feets march sharp innocently into fresh graves
They yet not have muscles to show fight
Nor show might

With the tools of man
And the machines too
Lives swept into darkened bins
Bodies maimed and lamed
In the name of Holy war
In the name of political balance
When lives takes French leaves

Abide me by,abide me by
Hide here,but hang your ears out there
When you hear the guns salute
Dig up a shallow grave and announce your death
I will play you a dirge on my flute
For me,my eyes seem curious
If I return not ever
Just write me a Poem
And hang it on the Baobab tree,just near the river
Where we sort refuge

☆Danny Biitka☆
¤Highest17¤

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Little Feet’s Bleed Excruciating pains felt Hearts pants slowly fade off Digging deeper into innocence Like a galamsey operator ...